THIS AGREEMENT is made BETWEEN STALWART INVESTMENT PARTNERS LTD, a company incorporated in Nigeria having its registered office at 4, Stella Sholanke Street, Off Murtala Muhammed International Airport Road, Ajao Estate, Lagos (hereinafter referred to as the MANAGER), which expression shall, where the context so admits, include its successors-in-title and assigns of the ONE PART
The investor whose name and address is stated hereunder (hereinafter referred to as the INVESTOR), which expression shall, where the context so admits, include his success-in-title and assigns of the OTHER PART.
- The Manager is engaged in trading the global financial instruments such as currency, commodity and stock CFDs.
- The Investor desires to partner with the Manager for the purpose of trading in these instruments,
- For the purpose of this Partnership, the Investor has agreed to invest the sum hereunder indicated in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
NOW IT IS HEREBY MUTUALLY AGREED AS FOLLOWS:
“Investment” means the sum invested in the Investment Partnership Plan of the Manager.
“Trading” means forex trading and the trading on other financial and derivative instruments like commodity and stocks, CFDs, etc.
- The investor hereby agrees to invest the sum stated hereunder for the purpose of the activity specified in this Agreement as defined in (a) above. Such amount shall be remitted to the Manager upon the signing of this Agreement.
- The Manager undertakes to deploy the investment in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Investor has independently studied and is satisfied with the activities for which his investment is to be deployed by the Manager. The liability of the Investor is, however, limited to the amount invested in the Investor’s Account in accordance with this Agreement.
- The Manager shall give a Return on Investment of 60% per annum to the Investor payable monthly at the rate of 5% for the duration of this Agreement or at the end of the tenor of the investment, whichever the investor chooses.
- The Investor Agrees to leave his investment with the Manager for a period hereunder indicated after which he is at liberty to roll over for another term or choose to recall his investment.
- This Investment Agreement commences a day after the date the Investment Amount is received into the account of the Manager.
- REPRESENTATION AND WARRANTIES
- The Manager hereby warrants that it is a duly formed and validly existing company with corporate power to conduct its business in Nigeria.
- The Manager further warrants that the Investment or the Funds Invested shall be secured at all times until the Investment is duly terminated by the Investor.
- The Investor irrevocably warrants that the funds invested with the Manager are legitimate funds with and of no criminal origin.
4 RELEVANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
4.1 No waiver or amendment to this Agreement shall be binding upon the Manager and the Investor unless it is in writing or electronic mail.
4.2 No term shall survive at the expiry or termination of this Agreement unless expressly provided,
4.3 No delay or failure by either party to exercise any of its powers, rights, or remedies under this Agreement will operate as a waiver of them, nor will any single or partial exercise of any such powers, rights or remedies preclude any other or future exercise of them.
5.1 This Agreement shall come into force upon the parties hereto executing these presents and will remain in force until it’s termination as a result of breach of any of its covenants.
6.1 Any notice pursuant to this Agreement shall be given by letter or electronic mail and the onus of confirmation of receipt of such notice shall be on the sender.
6.2 Any notice pursuant to this Agreement shall be addressed to the party’s addresses given on the first page of these Agreement.
7.1 The parties herein have irremovably agreed to refer any dispute arising from any part or whole of this Agreement to a sole arbitrator mutually appointed in accordance with the arbitration laws of Nigeria and the governing law shall be the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Any decision, exercise of discretion, judgment or opinion or approval of any matter mentioned in this Agreement or arising from it shall be binding on the parties only if in writing unless otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement.
If arbitration, a court of competent jurisdiction or other competent authority finds any part of this Agreement invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, then such part shall be severed from the remainder of this Agreement which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF the parties hereto have set their hands and seals the day and year stated herein.
SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED by the within named
STALWART INVESTMENT PARTNERS LTD in the presence of
SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED by the within named Investor